Thursday, October 2, 2008

You wanna ride or NOT?


Of course we know that I am being inspired by small pieces of another blog. Well if you didn't or don't now you do. I think that it is amazing that at the age I am and my friends are we can't seem to find (not necessarily saying we or I is or are looking) some man that has it together. I mean completely where are the men that have some strikes on his back in that he has some possible skeletons in his closet. I don't mean I am gonna settle for some man who has no ambition or doesn't see the future as something that he will grab by the horns and if he can't dodge it he'll be ramming it! (I love that saying!)

I want a man that looks back at his past and sees where the error of his ways have lead him. One that is ready and willing to switch gears and enter onto a different road. I am willing to take someone that has a less than perfect past because shit happens and so does life one doesn't go without the other huh? So considering that each person has their own lot in life I won;t condemn anyone who doesn't have to many oooopsies. I will however condemn someone who is not willing to look back on the past and see the error in his ways. So with me I expect the same thing, I have made some decisions in my past that have cost me but I bought and paid for those lessons with blood sweat and tears LITERALLY. However I look back and consider myself

No comments: