Thursday, October 2, 2008

DISCLAIMER



I have to say that if you are reading this blog hopefully you realize my inability to really care what people think. I am not going to apologize for any of any persons personal situations that this blog attacks. I refuse to rename my blog to what's eating gilbert grape however it could probably suffice. I may offend some poeple with my OPINIONS I see the world in a pair of green colored glasses so you may not agree all I ask that you do is put your own opinion on hold long enough to see someone else's let it soak in for a minute and then feel free to get back to your own opinion just as quickly as you left it. Whether you, love it or hate it please feel free to leave a message whenever about whatever offensive or agreeable. Please check your feelings at the previous webpage because I can't be responsible for them. Tottles Smooches Lisa

No comments: